WEEMS & PLATH - Protractor Triangle with Handle
Often used in a combination of two, our Protractor Triangle with Handle provides a straightforward method of plotting and performing chart work. Each triangle is inscribed with contrast enhancing colors (red & black), plus a handle that holds a pencil, making it convenient and easy to use. The protractor scale on the triangle can aid in drawing a bearing line on a chart, and the 90° angle is helpful when determining lines of position. When used in pairs, the second triangle acts as an extension, and the pair together are a reliable means to transfer a directional line on a chart with no slippage.
We will notify you when the product becomes available.
- 7-3/4" sides x 11" (19.69 cm x 27.94 cm) hypotenuse
- Inscribed with contrast-enhancing colors (black & red)
- Black handle with pencil holder for easy maneuverability
- Used as a pair to transfer a directional line on a chart
- Protractor scale allows easy alignment with chart meridian in any direction
- Direction is maintained as one triangle is slid along the other to desired position
- 90 degree angle helps determine lines of position
- Made from clear durable vinylite
- Lifetime warranty
- Length: 7.75 in (19.69 cm )
- Width: 11 in (27.94 cm)
- Height: 11 in (27.94 cm)